DOG SITTER REQUIRED. URGENT. Stay in our house in Brittany (25th June to 11th July)

Hi

Are you a genuine dog lover, who would like a change of scene and would be willing to come to Brittany at short notice?

The dog/home sitters that we arranged have cancelled on us at the last minute due to serious family illness. We urgently need a genuine dog sitter to come and house/dog sit (2 dogs, one 6 year old 'mutt', medium sized and one Boston Terrier, who is 10) Both very friendly 'people dogs'

If any genuine dog lovers fancy a change of scene and can do these dates, arriving am Monday 25th June, departing Wednesday 11th July, then please email me directlyw ith your contact details.

The house is spacious with a large garden and is situated some 10 miutes north of Josselin, (in the Morbihan, Brittany) in a village with basic shopping/amenities incuding a bakers.

I am only interested in dog sitters who can come to stay here- do not want suggestions of kennels or taking the dogs elsewhere. I am also NOT in a position to offer any payment for this (obviously we will cover dog food costs/expenses) but ths is essentially a 'free holiday' for a dog-lover

If you can help, please get in touch by emailing megellans@aol.com, with your contact details