Dragon Dragon

Does anyone know how to make Dragon NaturallySpeaking work with Facebook and messenger? If I type or paste a message into either one it appears but as soon as I try to post the message everything disappears and it tells me there is nothing to post. This is very important to me as I can no longer see well enough to type more than a few words and Dragon is a lifesaver.

Sorry about the odd header but I can’t seem to be able to edit it.

Double Dragon, used to be a favourite beer(even if it was welsh​:joy::beer:)

2 Likes

Needs to be a minimum of 10 letters

Double Dragon was just about the best beer where I was in the early 80’s (Aberystwyth). Better than that cr*p Banks.
Just remembered, not a good name of the brewery though

Just have to remember the correct way of pronouncing it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What does Dragon run on Terry?

Feeling Foul ales?

Only after a gallon or so

1 Like

I’m running it on Windows and I think there is a version for Apple. Hope that is the info you wanted. It’s all very frustrating because I don’t have any problems using it anywhere else. My local expert, a.k.a. my grandson, thinks Facebook might be blocking it deliberately in attempt to make me use something of theirs.

FWIW, some past reports of difficulties here:
https://knowbrainer.com/forums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=23338

If you are using Dragon Professional Individual, version 15:

Creating a Post

Problem: Users can insert text into the Create Post field, but they cannot send the message or select the “Share” button with a mouse or Dragon’s mouse commands.
Solution: Use the Dictation Box method to input text. Next, say, “Click Share” to complete your post.

Commenting
Use the Dictation Box method to input text. Next, say, “Press the key Enter” to complete your post.
Liking, Loving, etc.

Other’s Posts
Use your mouse or Dragon’s built-in mouse commands to complete this objective.

Thank you yes I am using professional French which allows me to use both English and French and it’s the latest version so with any luck this will work. Thank you again.