Dual citizenship

Hi I am a Brit married to a polish / British dual citizen. We came here last year and want to know about wether we need to get a carte de sojour. Thank you

if you work your way down this thread… there’s lots of info…

Thank you


You do, because you’re British and soon will no longer be European (you don’t if you have Polish nationality through marriage). He doesn’t as he’s European (Polish) but can ask for a carte de séjour européenne if he wants one (but may be told not to bother because it isn’t needed :wink: )

1 Like