Earth clamps for cross-bonding

(Penny Walker) #1

Any electricians out there? We need to cross-bond our kitchen & bathroom pipes but have been unable to find any earth clamps in the brico shops around here. How do the French do their cross-bonding?! Thanks people.

(David Cleverley) #2

you can get these at brico depot

(Penny Walker) #3

Thanks James and Kate. Looks like an online purchase will be required. Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

(Kate Ryley) #4

here’s the link……

Since legrand do them you should be able to get/order them at any specialist shop or on-line - the bricolages probably won’t stock them


(James Higginson) #5

They are available, I’ve bought them before in France, I got them from a specialist electrical wholesalers called CEF. You could just use 10mm earth cable and jubilee clips, won’t comply if you need a Consuel certificate though. :slight_smile: