Electrical wiring standards

Talking about using words out of context!

Thanks for showing the real Barry.

Barry, I, listen, but don’t necessarily have to agree with others ideas/opinions, I don’t expect anyone to accept mine, indeed often they don’t, but ‘I try’, not to get, ‘The Hump’ about it :rofl:

Thats the only relevant part to this forum. We also have Badger, a certified French electrician, we are not all accountants on here but if you choose to wade in telling everyone they are wrong then you must expect the flak.

1 Like

OK Barry, much as I wish to be fair to you - and indeed anyone else - these are mostly out of order and certainly out of context.

The first was David saying that, based on the thread about pointing mixtures of cement vs lime he was not sure he could trust any advice that you gave on wiring. OK, I can see that could offend but David has accused me of being unreliable on all subjects, not merely one specific one. I think I survived!

The second comment of Bill’s was not even directed at you and could hardly be said to be offensive on any level - just that he knew an electrician in Malansac should I find myself up against something beyond my amateur skills.

The third comment is out of context but is just David pointing out that you haven’t really posted anything specific on the subject of electrical installation and/or wiring - do you mind if I point out that you still haven’t?

And the final comment of mine was simply referring to the above fact - you haden’t actually posted any “electrical advice” in this thread. What “didn’t exist” was simply a relevant post.

I try to be fair to people, but equally speak as I find and I think that you are being somewhat oversensitive regarding comments made by one member of SF on a single subject in another thread.

Would you care to actually discuss your electrical work rather than this mud slinging?

1 Like

Having read this thread… had I felt the need, I would have dealt with any miscreant…

I now propose to close this thread, as I feel it is going nowhere…

Anyone wishing to discuss Electrical Wiring Standards… is welcome to open a new Thread.

Cheers

2 Likes