Electrician/Plumber near Mazamet

Please excuse if this has been asked before but any recommendations for an electrician, plumber and double glazing company near Mazamet in the Tarn? We should be getting the keys in a couple of weeks. I will be doing most of the work myself but want to reduce the tva/get a decennial on the important stuff.
Thanks,
Andy

I expect @Codfanglers will be able to help as he lives nearby to you.

I used to live nearby as well and used this man to repair my washing machine. He was prompt, efficient and charged less than I was expecting. I would recommend him.

https://annuaire.118712.fr/Tarn-81/Labastide-rouairoux-81270/Martin-0563980069_7E0070F00002R50800T70161G

Best of luck with your move. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks Mandy, appreciate your quick reply. I’ll let you know. I am getting close to the end of buying an old place in Canjelieu next to Labrespy part way up the mountain but currently renting in Caunes Minervois awaiting the closing.

I know it quite well having driven through it several times. It’s often used as a diversion route if the D118 (Carcassonne road) happens to be closed. Beautiful and quiet area.

Yes, beautiful and quiet but at least there are bread and grocery vans that visit every second day if we don’t want to drive 15 mins down to Mazamet. Where we are in Caunes Minervois everyone keeps telling us how much it rains there! Of course, that’s why it’s so green we say and we were born in Britain! Plus two nice old houses joined together with caves underneath for 35k plus costs makes it affordable.

1 Like