Electricity regulations certificate

Hi my question concerns the conversion of part of the house we live in, into an apartment. My partner has undertaken the electrics using all French materials. We would now like to have the electrics tested for electrical integrity, i.e. Insulation resistance, earth resistance and layout to norms. We may rent this part out. Is there an installation certificate similar to U.K test procedures that can be obtained from a French electrician to independently confirm that all new circuits meet current regulations? Is there a list of electricians who can do this? We live in the Drome. Thanks in advance Fiona


You have already asked this in the General Discussion section…
“Regulations concerning electrics and renting”

If you look… you will see I have attached some useful links … to my reply…

1 Like