Emergency room

I’d hop on a train back to England and get treated there. If you’ve no cover here, and it turns out that you do have something serious then the bill could run into thousands and thousands.

And then if you want to live in France come back and do it properly. Things are changing, and although it sounds as if you have managed being here for 5 years as an illegal immigrant you position is likely to become difficult and you’ll end up being asked to leave or deported.

3 Likes

Interesting to read back over someones previous posts,hypothetical questions about being arrested,friends having the bailiffs going round . Has a French bank account ,doesn’t have a French bank account Ummm just Ummm

As Jane says. If you still have a UK address and officially you still live in the UK, that’s where you should get treated.
Otherwise you risk turning yourself into the perfect example of why living below the radar isn’t clever.

1 Like

He’s gone very quiet hasn’t he…

I wish you hadn’t said that, Wozza!

1 Like

How bizarre if after two years of problems today was the day his aneurysm burst

i can assure you ladies and gentlemen my situation is quite real, as were all other mentioned,

1 Like

I think you need to revisit what you define as high blood pressure

1 Like

Yes, if those are your BP readings then I agree with Mary. But perhaps instead think of this as a wake up call to get yourself sorted out legally and medically? If you start now you can regularise your position before it’s too late.

It is the pain behind my eye that concerns me the most

Go to a local doctor. Lie, tell him you’re on holiday. He will see you and it will, cost you about €25. Why mess about?
Just over ten days ago one of our good friend’s sisters died a few days after her 65th birthday, she had had a bit of a cough and though it might be normal at this time of year. The correct action might well have saved her life. See a local doctor.

1 Like

Just get off the f@cking internet and get yourself seen if you are that concerned

3 Likes

THIS ^^^^
Why are you, an adult, telling people on a forum that you have a pain behind your eye and you’re worried about it? How do you expect us to help, exactly?

1 Like

The last couple are certainly hypertensive (the current definition in the UK being a BP persistently raised above 140/90 or 135/85 on home monitoring).

But, yes, stop pissing about and get yourself to a doctor on one side of the channel or the other.

1 Like

Still not what you would call persistent though is it

By and large, yes - the majority (remembering this is home monitoring) are above 135/85

I suppose for home monitoring yes but look at the gaps between dates (that you can see) and the last two were taken this morning when he is he getting himself wound up.

1 Like

James get seen ASAP whatever the cost my sister died age 44 of an aneurysm.

2 Likes

Angela, you sent this to me.

James vanished from the forum for several weeks/months after his " emergency" problem in January 2018… so he will probably some back online in a while… :thinking:

1 Like