Employing a Plumber

We’ve had a quote for work that we are quite happy with but need to check what documents we need.

Insurance obviously and registration documents. But what are they all called? Did some research but there seem to be a lot of documents with lots of initials/numbers.

Just a list & what they relate to would be most useful from you experts!
Many thanks T

Registered artisans should have a SIRET number which denotes they are registered with the Chambre De Métiers etc, Déçenelle Insurance for their particular trade, TVA reg number usually beginning with FR. We used to have an APE number as well and they should be registered with URSSAF. Without these, don’t touch them!

Many thaks Shiba, exactly what I needed to know!