English-speaking mortgage broker needed

Hello,

I have made a search for this topic and most replies date from 9 years ago or only mention one name.

My English friend who is a French resident and owns a property already here now is selling and wants to buy elsewhere in France but isn’t happy with the BNP Paribas reply (nonsensical, I read the reply - they just didn’t bother with her application) is looking for another broker as she isn’t fluent at all in French. Definitely someone not working with/for one bank and who can approach: the Crédit Coopératif / Crédit Mutuel as these are the most trusted and recommended banks among French people who try to have moral values regarding banks and ethical living.

I hope to find 2 or 3 brokers being recommended, I hope so!

Thank you!

I use pretty much meilleurtaux.com. In my experience the level of English is pretty good. I think you can ask them to consult certain providers. To be honest I normally go with the cheapest.

I’m not sure if it helps, but maybe ask Fabien at fabfrenchinsurance if he can help. Fluent English, and really good to deal with. He has done all our insurance, it’s worth asking if he knows about mortgages.

Many thanks.

Many thanks, I think my friend will use meillaurtaux.com