Entitlement to healthcare on retirement for someone whose pension is paid by non EU countrry

Hi all

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My wife and myself, although British citizens, before coming here 5 years ago, lived for the previous 18 years in the Isle of Man (not an eu member state). Our state pension will therefore be paid from there, with no entitlement to an S1 or equivelant as there is no agreement between the two places. So, even though I'll have worked and payed into the system for 9 years by then, will we be entitled to keep our carte vitale and automatically be covered by cpam or whoever?

What does the panel think?



Thank you Irene. This seems to have cleared things up.