Epona Trust, Horse and Pony Rescue

Hi All

Just want to post to let you all know about the Epona Trust, Horse & Pony rescue in Basse Normandy. I have just spent a couple of days there as I was doing some catering for their open day.

I just want to tell you about the excellent work done by Ann, Issy and their friends and helpers. In the time I was there I saw such devotion, hard work and passion for all the animals at the yard. It is such a worthy cause and all I ask is that you take a look at the website and if you are near enough just call in. A small donation can make such a difference……A bale of hay, a wormer, a vet’s visit. Most people who own horses spend a fortune on things that they really don’t need because we want to treat our horses or ourselves. 10 or 20 euros can really make a difference to the ponies and horses rescued by Epona.!!! Take a look at the website, think about how lucky your horse or pony is to live with you, being provided with everything it needs, then think about how much it costs to take care of 30 to 40 ponies and horses who have been neglected, abandoned or badly treated.

Please just take a couple of minutes to take a look at the website then another couple of minutes to think about what you can do to help.!!!

http://www.eponatrust.org/