Et ça continue...! 😥

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/provence-alpes-cote-d-azur/alpes-maritimes/nice/nice-1-mort-blesses-attaque-au-couteau-jean-medecin-ce-que-on-sait-1889106.html

Oh no… not again…

1 Like

Another horrific attack on innocent people.
There seems to be no indication of the race of this attacker, although it is obviously a Muslim.
Stay in the countryside, it’s safer.

1 Like

Why obviously a Muslim

2 Likes

Sadly, Islam is totally incompatible with western, christian life. We’ve had our renaissance, reformation, even the Catholic church has changed over the years.
This ‘religion’ has not, and will not change; begun in the 6th century by a paedophile - it is not allowed to change. There are frightening times ahead for our children and future generations because liberals ignored the threats contained in the Koran. One of which was that women were only regarded as breeding machines to provide more and more Muslims. We are beginning to see the death of our western civilisation - early stages - but for those who care to read and think - the warnings are clear.

2 Likes

Because of what he shouted at the scene, unless he is just a madman and not a Muslim madman.

I’ll be honest Jane if I was going to commit murder I would shout and behave exactly as he has. It is too soon to say anything definitive

Even the Pope is softening with his stance on civil ceremonies for same sex people.
In the early days of Christianity churches were decorated with scenes from the Bible, so that the congregation, who could not read, could learn.
I wonder what is the percentage of Muslims who cannot read and are totally subjected to indoctrination?

In a church against an old woman?

We are talking purely hypothetically,but if I was going to commit that sort of atrocity I would ,if thinking rationally , do that to mislead the authorities

It is being referred to as ‘a terrorist attack’ - self-explanatory I would have thought. ‘Alah Akbhar’ rather gives the game away doesn’t it ?

3 Likes

Let’s not consider anything definite until it’s confirmed. People can commit terrorisim on people of the same race

2 Likes

Blimey Norman, that is seriously offensive and I have flagged your post. Personal insults are not allowed on this site.

2 Likes

And totally lacking any sense of humour

It says more about him than me

1 Like

:pray::disappointed_relieved::pray::disappointed_relieved::pray::disappointed_relieved:

Anyone else think this is tied into the ongoing row between Macron and the Muslim community both here in France and in other parts of the world?

2 Likes

Take a guess?