European roots

This is fascinating.

1 Like

ā€œPeople in Britain lived by hunting and gathering until agriculture was introduced from continental Europe about 6,000 years ago.ā€

All right, but apart from Agriculture , what have the Europeans ever done for us? :slight_smile:

(With thanks to Monty Python)

Martin

5 Likes

fascinatingā€¦ thanks for that.

A bit tongue-in-cheekā€¦ but havenā€™t we got large-scale migrations occurring at the momentā€¦?? :wink::grin:

Yep, you are correct as always Stella,

Loads of EU nationals are leaving/planning to leave, the UK

:slight_smile:
Martin

1 Like

Climate change disease ecological disasterā€¦yawnā€¦same old same oldā€¦of course thereā€™s also the theory that in our extremely ancient history we were visited by the annunaki who turned our beautiful earth into a prison planet and influenced early religious texts making themselves out to be ā€œgodsā€ā€¦In some ways I can see thatā€¦being rhesus negative it was one of my early fascinations into our ancient originsā€¦Of course if there were any truth in that then they are very obviously not ā€œgodsā€ and merely a dysfunctional bunch of reprobates warring amongst themselvesā€¦Our true nature as eternal source energy residing temporarily in a physical body places us way aboveā€¦I am fascinated by ancient monuments and megalithic structures the world over but Stonehenge has been tampered withā€¦I no longer believe anything that I havenā€™t seen with my own eyesā€¦

What a pity. Poor you.

3 Likes

If you are replying to me personally then why would you think ā€œpoor meā€ā€¦??? Not wishing to start any argument just interested as to why you would think thatā€¦???

Having read your interesting posts itā€™s a pity you cannot accept genuine research carried out by others. Give me facts backed up by scientific research any day.

1 Like

With love and with respect can any of us quantify ā€œgenuine researchā€ā€¦One of my personal passions is homeopathyā€¦I have seen with my own eyes what can be achieved when the source energyā€¦the vital force residing in everything living be it humans/animals/plants is given an energetic nudge towards healingā€¦yet currently there is an outright war on homeopathy and all alternative medicineā€¦

Not the first time Britons have been behind the times and isolationist then!

1 Like

@ all, Iā€™m witness to homeopathy working brilliantly while I get all sorts
of nasty reactions to classic meds. Doctors just refuse to believe one
particular homeopathic remedy around 20 years ago has completely prevented
a recurring ailment.
Hypnosis is another alternative therapy Iā€™ve tried; it works!
Thereā€™s a subtle psychology behind it.
Best,

*Anna *

CrƩation Artistique - Linguistique

Phone +33 684878656

Documenting life an image at a timeā€¦

This message and its attachments are intended solely for the

addressee(s) and are confidential. If you receive this message in error
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use of this message
and/or its contents by anyone other than an addressee and any further
distribution or disclosure of its contents, either in whole or in part, is
prohibited, except with the prior written approval of the sender.This
message has no contractual value and in no way represents a commitment.

1 Like

With you all the way honā€™ā€¦once you or I or any one experience it first hand then thereā€™s no blinkered shortsighted outright big Pharma lies and propaganda can ever diminish what we knowā€¦x :slight_smile:

Please delete if not allowed butā€¦ https://www.cam4animals.co.uk/

No out right war on homeopathy here!
I am certainly interested and a good friend is about to practice as a
homeopath this year.

1 Like

I think there is a place for all types of medical treatment including homeopathy, to suggest though that mainstream research may not be reliable is a bit contradictory is it not.

1 Like

Acupuncture, Reflexology, Reiki, are all treatments using energy to heal.
I use Reiki and acupressure for my own health.

1 Like

There is no way that we can live without traditional medicine.
Working together with natural healing methods surgery and its associations
can enhance lives.

2 Likes

I agree Jane. Reflexology is excellent.

I heard a lovely line about homeopathy a few days ago. It pointed out that that the time to practise it was during the Middle Ages when other forms of medicine tended to do more harm than good.

1 Like

Hi Helen

Rather a blanket statement, isnā€™t it ?

Many folk use homeopathyā€¦ either as an alternative or as a supplement to modern medicine.

1 Like