Family visa

Hi everyone, I recently received my PT3 VLS to work in France. My question is, do I need to do a visa application for my son to come and live and work with me? I already have work with the required salary etc.

If your son is going to be working in France then I would have thought yes, he will need a visa to cover himself like you have had to apply for. I presume he is an adult and therefore will have to apply as himself just as brexit now requires for non CDS holders.

Thank you… I am going on a Talent Visa if that makes any difference>?

If he’s over 18 then he needs to apply as an independent adult.

1 Like

Thank you.
I read that this morning. I hear so many different answers. But I believe you are correct.