For those of us

Who for whatever reason won’t be with the people we would want to be with this Christmas,stay strong .We are not all fortunate to have a big family/ friends gathering ,especially this year when plans have had to change. Some of us maybe working,others may have lost someone in the pandemic. We can get through this. It’s okay not to be okay

15 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses: Concentrate on the now, live and enjoy what you have in the present and don’t let the past rule you, be glad for what you do have as there is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dim and if it shines bright for you just now enjoy your Christmas and New Year no matter what.
The future is what you make it, living in the past can totally consume you I know I have been there, you will get through this and get a normal life back, so have a Merry Christmas wherever you are and stay strong.

8 Likes

I feel for you Eddie. I will be briefly seeing family on Christmas day that I haven’t seen for many weeks and I know how fortunate I am to be able to do that. I know lots of people who won’t be seeing parents or children at all. My friend is unable to see her parents for the first time in more than 50 years.
There is at least light at the end of the tunnel with the vaccine coming.
I hope you have the best Christmas you can and I wish you a better 2021.
Take care
Izzy x

8 Likes

@Eddie
Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2021 - this is possibly the last year I’ll have all my children at home for Christmas as they are growing up and some may be elsewhere next year, or working and not have a holiday, so I am thankful to have them.

4 Likes

We will be on our own this Christmas.
We shared our meal for the old folks with our friends Madame Le Mayor and her husband and her daughter and family, who had been isolating for just over a week in another wing of the house.
It was lovely and so nice to be included.

Wishing all of you a truly joyful Christmas… :hugs:

2 Likes

I think this is the best idea… not only in these difficult times, but throughout the year…

Wishing each and every one of you… a calm… enjoyable Christmas moment…

1 Like