Form 2047 - the little Pink One

I wrote to my local tax inspector this year, and she replied that if your income was derived from the UK it was necessary to complete form 2047, being a declaration of that income, and 2042 as a return of all tax liabilities. However, 2047 cannot be submitted online - it has to be completed on the required form and delivered to the tax office.