Fostering a pony

(steve Clinton) #1

Hey all horse lovers,I need some help I am thinking of fostering a pony for my daughter so if there is anyone out there who has a pony that’s looking for a teenage pony mad girl to dote on their pony I would love to discuss the matter I have land and my daughter is up to gallop 3

(Deborah English) #2

Try the Ray of Hope Rescue - they are looking for good foster homes for a number of horses - and there are a couple there who would be perfect for a teenager -
Contact there is Email: rescue@rayofhoperescue.com
Tel: 02 43 37 93 89
If you ask for Amy - she is the owner - very easy to talk to and a really lovely person - who is fabulous with horses. (I am fostering two of hers at the moment)

(Catharine Higginson) #3

Welcome to a lifetime of financial commitment then! Just don’t get James started on the subject…

(steve Clinton) #4

Hi Jenny
Thanks for the link, both my wife and myself have thought long and hard about getting our daughter a pony and we believe that it is only now she is old enough to take on the responsibility that comes with a pony and as for the the financial side I am already paying a fortune to a riding school so am committed or should I say my poor wallet is

(Jenny Lupton) #5

Hi Steve, that’s a great thought!

Can I suggest you have a look at this before you commit further, bearing in mind horses are gregarious creatures and like to have a companion. :slight_smile:

http://www.equinerescuefrance.org/equine-welfare/before-getting-an-…