FRANCE Daily 2022, Passe, Vax, Travel (Update) etc

Which figures do you think? The figures being manipulated is a little different to your first thought of

Maybe both are true, I’m just interested to hear more.

In one sense you say about people in France not doing things because they’re told to but the evidence showed that when the people were told ‘have the vaccine so you can get the pass and use restaurants etc’ the hesitant suddenly started getting vaccinated. I’m pretty sure I read again with this change to a vaccine pass that the exact same thing has happened again, they’re reopening pop-up centres and ramping up staffing and appointments because again, on top of all the booster doses they’re doing they’re getting more and more people coming in for their first and second doses. So unless you’re suggesting these are the manipated figures it does seem that while there will always be a small group of core ‘never jabbers’, on the whole Macron’s open and transparent attempt to push/annoy/ piss off holdouts into the vaccine queues does seem to be somewhat successful.

That said, I somewhat agree with you about the 4th, 5th, 10th jabs. I will consider one more, my 4th, in the winter unless something happens, then am very hesitant about further unless perhaps it’s an annual thing like the flu jab. But if they suddenly decide in May we’ve all got to have another booster, then another in November, then another in March 2023, I would have to think long and hard about what was right for me.

1 Like

We are being manipulated into getting the vacine, the figures are being manipulated to get us to have the vacine, and the French people who don’t agree with the vacine are being left no choice but to get the vacine, the screws are being tightened, no vacine, no
Cinéma, restaurant, spectacle, etc, and for some, no job, But not being vaccinated does NOT mean that you would be more likely to spread Covid, Omicrom etc, it just means you would be more likely to die from it, and in fact a lot of people who are vaccinated will not even show signs of being infected, so are in some ways more likely to spread the virus, the vacine doesn’t give herd immunity, it gives a false sence of security, the vacine doesn’t give any protection against catching the virus, it just helps with fighting it
Also its really strange that after Xmas and new years the figures have gone up considerably, REALY… WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THAT

Oh yeah, and talking of manipulating figures, watch what happens to the unemployment numbers just before the election, I wonder if they will drop considerably :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks, Chris.

That makes perfect sense and I am ashamed I had not worked it out for myself!

I don’t…

1 Like

:joy: Just me then, I’m off to watch an alien conspiracy documentary and hug a tree

That’s an excellent idea, although the tree might not be so keen if you don’t mask up.

1 Like

I think that since the beginning of this crisis the only thing governments have really been fearful of is healthcare systems collapsing, particularly in terms of intensive care beds running out and people dying on trolleys / in their homes etc.

This would all make for rather unfavourable television and our dear leaders probably wouldn’t get re-elected (or worse, there’d be serious civil unrest and they’d find themselves pronged on the end of pitchforks).

Maybe the populations of Fr & the UK should get hold of pitchforks, each country are closing beds in hospitals?

updated figures

I keep one nicely polished in each country.

1 Like

Et bien pointu j’espère

1 Like

If you click on it, it tells you that D-1 refers to cases in the last 24 hours, and D-3 to cases 3 days ago. This allows enough time to ensure an accurate reflection of the number of cases.

Totally agree, and our NHS are under extreme pressure as are most hospital staff globally,
Bonjo Boris quickly forgot that the NHS saved his life, when it came to a decent pay rise, and even free parking for hospital staff, :poop:

Thanks, Rachman.

By the time they make up their minds it will all be over! :flushed:

Could always be worse!

“L’indicateur clé que nous surveillons, c’est la montée des hospitalisations. On surveille cette situation comme le lait sur le feu.”