Free OHYO water bottles!

Did you know that it takes a 1/4 litre of oil and 7 litres of water to make 1 litre of bottled water and that there are enough plastic bottles discarded every year to stretch to the moon and back ... 50 times!

With very few plastic bottles being recycled and most ending up in landfills, taking centuries to decay, finding an environmentally sustainable way to drink on the go is vital.

I spend most of my life hurtling from A to B (I was going to say 'on the run' but that does have unfortunate overtones) and until now, I've always had a small plastic bottle of water in the car with me. I know it's not great but hey, I'm only human. So I was really delighted to discover the Ohyo.

They squish down into (almost) nothing and are ideal for shoving in your handbag or coat pocket. The sports spout makes drinking and driving (there I go again) a doddle and much safer than trying to unscrew a plastic bottle top at speed.

I'm a big tap water fan as research shows that bottled water isn't any cleaner or better for you than tap water. And tap water is a lot cheaper. You can stick your Ohyo in the dishwasher and they are absolutely brilliant for small children and a much better alternative to a carton of juice which invariably gets spilled everywhere. I also love the fact that Ohyo are promoting the Find a Fountain campaign. And best of all? The Ohyo is a Dragons Den reject. Don't you just love it when the Dragons get it wrong....

We have some Ohyo collapsible water bottles to give away and we will be sending out a pack of bottles to six members. To stand a chance of being one of the lucky ones, all you need to do is share this post on your facebook page and post "Done" in the comments box below. The winners will be drawn out of a hat on Sunday 20th January.

Bonne chance!

And if you can't wait to get your hands on one, you can always order directly from the Ohyo website.

Bottles going in the post this week - sorry guys - it has been chaotic here!

Am still waiting for addresses for Maria, Leesa and Ross...

And (ahem I forgot to announce this before....sorry!!)

The winners are:

Leesa Jenkinson

Damaris Stevens

Jacquie Rollo

Ross McEwan

Maria Skrzypiec

Donna Stella Vekteris

Can you all send me your address by PM and I will get them in the post to you!

1 Like

Done

done!

done!

Done!

Done

Done

Done!

Crickey!!! A freebie in sight and we all come out of the woodwork!!!!

Done!

Done!

Done

Done!

Done!

Done!

Done!

done!

It does seem a bit odd then, Terry, that a trillion food products come in plastic wrapping or bottles...