French Estate Agents help!

We used to let one of our gites over winter through these people http://www.french-locations.co.uk/index.html , I think they’ve been at it the longest and they offer a good efficient personal service and ensure that proper leases are drawn up etc. They do long lets and off season too.

Hi Teresa,
I’ve been on the hunt for over a year and have had a similar problem.
I’ve been looking for a year-long rental for somewhere in Brittany (how’s that for being flexible), the only stipulation is that it has a private pool and have had my best results from the websites where you contact the owners direct.
I’m currently in Huelgoat checking out a potential property-stunning area but the house isn’t ideal-so I’m sort of back to the drawing board.
Try the owners direct website if you haven’t already tried it.
If you need a place in Lot, I have a friend who might be interested in renting their house out?
Regards,
Lee

Hello Theresa,

I live not far from Catharine Higginson (1/2 an hour) My incredible asset is I am fulling Bilingual Belgian mother tongue (FRENCH and DUTCH) and when 18 y went to study in Kent and lived in Uk worked in London

etc.... So I can help the English speaking people with pleasure . As I know that French are not easy to understand or not alway willing to help and not good at languages.

So If I can be of any help let me know more about what I can do for you or let's be in touch with COMPASS IMMO in Vic Fezensac in Gers . The Lady Victoria Headdon is married to a nice gentleman Stephan perfectly English speaking (think he's from Switzerland) . Very warm hearted and welcoming. Victoria also loves horses and is Chairman of the riding center of Vic Fezensac

Ring them from Muriel , the Belgian, breeding horses close to their place.

If you can't find them come back to me. My mail is heerebout.muriel@gmail.com

I am now still in Waterloo (ever heard of the place next to Brussels ??) in Belgium then heading next week to UK to visit my auntie and then going back to South of France.

hello

would be happy to contact the people for you, let me know as I am thinking of setting up a web site to help English folk do exactly what you want

gdd9@hotmail.com

Gary

PM is private message folks…I assume that if I know these abbreviations, then everyone else must, because usually I’m all behind like the cow’s tail, as my mother would say!

I assume “pm” is simply “pass me”…I would take Wendy up on her kind offer! Best to you, Teresa, in your quest.

Tom is absolutely spot on - get someone to get on the phone for you!

Thanks Wendy!

Hi Teresa

Wendy's offer or getting in contact with the owner directly are probably the best bet. It's not you. They do it to everyone. They are always out to coffee to chat with potential clients or going on holiday or planning on going on holiday.Their commissions must be very healthy.

Tom

that is so nice of you! i don’t know what pm means though!
the house i’m interested in is in Prades for e985. I can’t see a ref number
I need to know if it has (or could have) broadband internet… (and if they have any more pix?)

DESPLATS IMMOBILIER, PUYLAURENS
06 82 34 00 89

http://www.avendrealouer.fr/annonces-immobilieres/detail+pro-8337153+location+maison+5-pieces+prades+81.aspx#ContactAgence

I’d be happy to make a call for you Teresa…do you want to pm the details?