French for Hostess Trolley?

We have an ECKO Hostesse trolley that we would like to sell. We have never seen one here and wondered if anyone else has and might know the generic name?
Some years ago our French neighbours came in for a meal and saw ours. They are very social and entertain frequently, but had never seen anything like it. We bought them one from the UK as they are very inexpensive there. They were pleased an it gets a lot of use.
We only use ours about twice per year and now want to dispose of it.

I know these are for professionalsā€¦ but it is clear that you can find stuff via Googleā€¦ and this might give you some ideasā€¦

https://www.chrdiscount.com/3662-buffet-chariot-chauffant

Thank you Stella. I was trying to think what it might be called in French. That gives me something to go on.
Paul

1 Like

Surely it is ā€¦Une Hostesse TrollĆ©e

(said with strong french accent and if they dont understand say it more slowly and much louder!)

2 Likes

It will be a ā€œchariotā€ of some sort, like the chariot desserte de cuisine that are wheeled round with the puddings in old fashioned restaurants, or the chariot de service used in kitchens.

Thank you Jane. Stellaā€™s suggestion, or a variation ā€˜buffet chauffantā€™ actually produces something similar on leboncoin. I have seen nothing similar here, so I think that I will try an advert using something along those lines.

Regards

Paul

Iā€™ve got so many possibilities for an answer but Iā€™m just too scared :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You just made me choke on my cuppaā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes