So this subject has probably been done to death but here’s my story in bullet points!
- I married my wife 20 years ago in the UK
- I am british
- both of my wife’s parents are French
- my wife was born in the UK but she has French Nationality
- our marriage was recorded in France and the UK at the date of our marriage
- we moved to France 2.5 years ago and live here permenantly
- since living here my wife has now got a French ID card and passport
- our kids have the same
- I have a carte vital, if that matters?!?
Can I get French Nationality by default or do I need to start learning how to sing the Marseilles!