French order on Britons' no-deal rights is now law

See my last post. Peter, play fair pls, you forgot the rest, here it is for you… maybe even without a life raft. My comments. Very Sad if not Very Strange ?

2 Likes

:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink: there is no known cure… but it is not deadly… :sunglasses::hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 6 hours.

I’m sure they would be happy to have you join them.

Is it really the case that no-one appears to have read the line saying that they’d yet to reply to my letter ?

Really ?!

The posts it seems can be quoted over & over, word for word, save for that one key remark…

Morning Hilary, the UK should have offered the EU a free trade deal and given them 2 months to agree/reject, then spend the next 20 months getting things in place for 29th March. TM has a job no one wants, David Cameron should be ashamed of himself. It also hasn’t helped that so many people/politicians have not accepted the outcome of the vote.

1 Like

I would give your post a hundred likes Peter if I could :wink:

A very warped sense of humour, if it was i deed meant to be that.

1 Like

Humour like art is subjective, now if only Bob was as funny as me.:grinning:

Hummmm another one supporting murder…

1 Like

So you’d like to change your life for theirs, would you?

2 Likes

To quote a prolific, as opposed to a useful, contributor to the initial post: “Just leave it, and go play golf”.

1 Like

I don’t see myself as prolific Lee; in fact, I was accused of voyeurism not so long ago, by the very golfer in question, which would seem to imply that I don’t contribute enough.
It wasn’t meant with any nastiness of any kind to anybody.
I’m sorry that people don’t always understand the sentiments behind such things…maybe that’s a failing on my part.
As for playing golf…I’d rather drink bleach.

I mean…Sevvy was good, but there’s no excuse for those trousers !

3 Likes

I can’t even begin to imagine that being a possibility Tim

Don’t do yourself down Bob - The Sevvy trouser line made me laugh out loud.:grin:

I’d never do myself down Dan…there’s plenty here will do it for me.
Careful replies seem to silence certain contributors ; & in the light of my recent posts, I’d hate for anyone to further misunderstand anything.
Also I think Stella had her drivel filter cranked up to 11, hence her reproach…
That’s a light-hearted remark / joke Stella, & here’s the emoji to prove it :grin:
(Let’s hope it worked)

3 Likes