From property purchase through renovation

Even I put the seat downšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

We have been working on the barn which is now complete:
From this:

To this:

Thankfully work on the whole house is just about there, perhaps another 3 days.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s lovely, Mat - well done!

Nice one @Mat_Davies , whereā€™s the baršŸŗ?

That beautiful buffet is clearly well stocked, Mark!

Lovely! Iā€™ll be along with a cushion for the opening mealā€¦

All welcome!

1 Like

You might regret saying that :rofl:

1 Like

Just lovely. Really nice job Mat.

Letā€™s all make sure to turn up on the same day, with no warning, and possibly with an overnight bag just to maximise the panic and regretā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Bring it on!

1 Like

And all bring our dogs and cats tooā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m rather hoping that when Mat has finished his place and then after a few weeks finds that heā€™s bored and needs a new challenge that heā€™ll come and sort our place out, :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Now THEREā€™s a good idea, Sue - mine would be a much more interesting challenge though :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning Mat!!! Really impressed! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Sorry Sue and Angela, you guys are WAY too far away for him - where he can easily get to my place!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No no Tory - no way is that enough of a challenge for a capable chap like Mat :rofl:

2 Likes

I am flattered that you seem to think I have done this by myself, whereas the truth is quite different!

The Greenacres add for houses for sale just appeared on Survive France. I thought i know that house its mine ! The agent obviously thinks its a good place to advertise.

You are joking??? that is crazy!

1 Like

No not joking. My house is for sale but i didnt expect to see it on Greenacres or Survive France . I suppose the more pub.
it gets the better.