Furniture et al for sale

I am moving from my home in the Aveyron, 12, about 45 minutes from Albi. Is anyone looking to buy single beds in excellent, hardly used condition, double beds, armoires etc etc. Some old French furniture, garden furniture. If you are interested, please get in touch. I haven’t used this site before so not sure how it works. But give it a whirl!

2 Likes

Hi Sharon,
your list is a bit vague. Could you write up a list of what you want to sell, with a brief description? We are not that far, there may be things that are of interest, but not what you have specifically mentioned.
If you list it all you can avoid an everlasting game of Twenty Questions :wink:

1 Like

Hello Martin

Thank you for this. I wasn’t sure how much detail I should put so I kept it brief. I’ll compile a list, which I began today, and get back in touch. Tonight I have just had friends round and we mildly got into the Bombay gin so I need a crisp, clear head to give things a proper thought. Presumably I did mention beds and if so it sounds as if you don’t want those. What are you looking for, particularly? Or, if you’d rather not specify, I’ll re post a better list.

Watch this space!

Kind regards

Sharon

1 Like

My immediate thoughts about tjinfs that might interest us are:
A good sized log basket
Chest freezer
Fridge/freezer
Rugs
Stainless kitchen island/trolley/cabinet.
I also want a 3ton trolley jack with a luft height of at least 450mm.
However, you are likely be far more successful with selling things by telling your audience what it is that you have to sell.

1 Like

Thank you Martin.

I have never used the site before and didn’t know how much detail to include. Any of the items on your list that I did have I no longer do. But when I have finished making the list I shall post it and hope that it might attract interest. I wonder whether you put prices. I’ll see if I can find out.

Thanks for your guidance.

Kind regards

Sharon

Martin, I have sent you a private message.