Get rich quick

Well I am simply going to take a leaf out of the book of those who govern us. They are very busy printing money and it does seem that old style forging has gone out of fashion. So I reckon that somebody needs to develop then sell the software and hold a concession on the paper to allow people to get a few steps ahead of their government. So many people should be interested in making money too that the enterprise is guaranteed. What's my percentage for the idea?

I don't know about this 'get rich quick' notion, James. I got rich very slowly, although now I'm getting poor I find the pace has quickened

Gigolo. I find the take-up on this one has been quite slow.

Pallet furniture was quite recent

Not so hair brained that one!

How about some sort of Expats' network?

Ah yes, you reminded me of another one, residential English courses!

Adirondack furniture.

Photographic tours.

Rent the two boys rooms out :D

Do I have something.....call me.

I did check out the importation of Brit-Food once. Especially sausages, ( top notch ones ) had a deal with a UK butcher. But the 'Britpack holiday maker season' is short, and you are talking perishables. Plus these things can be sauced ( do I mean sourced? ) here, If you want to pay the price.

The same butcher was supplying a buddy based in The Dominican Republic... who in the end purchased a sausage machine...was doing very well till some hurricane hit.

As to get rich quick, that Cocaine smuggling seems very profitable... if risky

James, you need to get more sleep! .. perhaps eat a little less cheese.

Don't know about the Shetland Pony rugs...I mean, look at the Zebra ones.. no-one wants them anymore.