Getting back to France again in pandemic times

Or a cogent argument.

1 Like

Clearly it is the intention of those in “control” to keep the masses in fear and confusion. One says you need a PCR test, the other says you don’t. Some get all excited because a reader says he is on holiday and they feel betrayed and stupid. One feels sure that holders of British passports are not Europeans. Not one of you have the slightest clue, but it is entertaining that is sure. Fighting amongst yourselves because you believe you know more of the law than the other.
I stopped watching TV years ago - There is no law forcing each of you to watch TV - you do it because you are addicted and have withdrawal symptoms if you attempt to live without the box telling you what is right and what is wrong.
How many have responded to my original question and how many have an informed answer? Many responded, but not one has presented the facts. Only opinions. Gitte you were kind enough to offer your own experience, but as you saw - there were no controls to hinder your journey. You can spend your money on a test and then feel safe but it won’t stop you dying of covid.
Get healthy and you will be safe. Your government has NOT told you what to do to be safe - they ONLY make you fearful. That is because there is no one in your government who CARES.
This doctor cares. You can tell by her body language and by her presentation.

She does not give an opinion on the PCR tests, but what she says about the general situation is very relevant to all of us. As I also care, I am posting this for each of you to make your own mind up - is she reliable, is she credible, is she qualified and is her story all made up and just nonsense to confuse?
She does give her sources - which is something most of you fail to do. And that is the very heart of this matter, instead of repeating some nonsense which a news reader read from his script sheet, you could also check yourself and make the effort, to become informed.
So, to summarize - this forum does NOT know if a PCR test is required to return to home in France via Spain, yet so many have something to add, now isn’t that funny?

1 Like

Great another one, thought I recognised the name again :roll_eyes::duck::loudspeaker:

1 Like

I don’t think it will be long before there is another “You are all sheep and stupid” rant incoming to SF :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

3 Likes

Please add your full real name as per our T & C. Thanks.

1 Like

This is the official answer to the question about needing a test before coming into France from Spain. I have no idea how it is put into practice.

1 Like

Well “the guardian” offers zero evidence that something this Doctor says is incorrect. Not one statement can be denied. If people buy this paper then I ask myself why? As a scientist I am used to credible words on a page to spend my time on. Sources and facts and figures can be compared - with “guardian” - nothing.
Perhaps at some time in the past this newspaper did deliver news - but now it offers nothing more than opinions. I find it strange that people actually regard this as “relevant”. When I publish articles in wikipedia THEY at least have requirements that the sources are credible. My own decades of experience of creating TV news for BBC and others gave me the feeling that what came on the news was real, but this century standards have fallen and I no longer waste time on one-sided stories which are unbalanced to the point of silliness. Apologies for not accepting your “argument”.

Do you mean real estate @cat or has autocorrectitis affected you?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick spot!

1 Like

At last a serious response instead of silliness. Thanks Vero for going to the effort of putting your information here for us to benefit from. An indication of where you found this would have been normal but at least it is well above the level of our other attempts at contribution.

Are you bothered about returning to France ? Or was it just a means to bring your points into the conversation. Of course we are forgetting you are a very very dangerous person who has brought multi nationals down

Here

1 Like

Is the quotation mark button stuck down on your keyboard?

Why does it take ME to get things working normally here?

Why can’t I find my fuck off you pompous prick button?

18 Likes

It’s right next to the chill button and and on the other side of the couldn’t give a monkeys button :wink::yum:

7 Likes

Yes I read this article claiming to present 12 times you were mislead. Read it too. It was written by someone who is not a doctor, not anything, but a concerned woman who believes that this doctor has no right to question authority. Most of her points hint at being relevant. But emerge as being each another perspective and not outright denials of the facts presented by Dr Gold. Look at each point she makes and ask yourself if this is relevant to the case. I found nothing but a suggestion for an “eating plan”. Listen to Dr Gold and then read this article and ask yourself which is more credible.
You need to try harder. This is an experimental drug and the makers have no liability at all. Nothing you can do if you have life long problems and you know this from the start. And they know and so rushed it to make a fortune. That is acceptable - for others but not for me.

1 Like

Good one!

You said it!

We don’t have buttons any more. We use staples.