Ghosted by someone

Probably not, knowing the person he was hitting on.

And that’s the most expensive thing of all - in the case of my colleague, she doesn’t have high esteem and finds it really hurtful.

I recommend email blocking for all stalker victims!

1 Like

Generally a good plan, among many steps to take. There are some worrying things going on at the moment (not for me) that I don’t want to talk about on a public forum.

There seems to be a rather agressive misogyny on social media. I think that troll Andrew Tate is in no small part to blame.

Not sure I understand why this is occurring, especially following the MeToo revelations. Intolerance and victim blaming are becoming mainstream.

This may be useful for some

I can only hope the bots trawling the interweb files are not learning all the wrong things :flushed:

Boys or bots?

This kind of behaviour has always been around. From curiosity a while back I read a translation of the Karma Sutra, which isn’t in any sense an exciting book despite pictures we associated with it, but goes into quite a bit of detail about how to manipulate women who don’t really want to have sex. TBH it comes over as though it were written by a schoolboy, and is far from intelligent or sophisticated.

The Tates seem to have just followed a long succession of people using a mix of promise, coercion and sometimes actual force to gain control over people who might well be strong and very self-aware in different circumstances. The create a need in their victims that draws them back again and again despite knowing they’ll be robbed, abused and raped.

Ha! Ha! I did mean bots, ChatGPT and the like who are now unleashed across the web to find answers and recommendations.

But, boys I suppose would also be right :laughing:

Can’t help thinking some people have the wrong end of the stick here (or maybe I do), but am I right in thinking someone you wanted to be friends with us ignoring your emails? Do you have any other contact details?
There could be several credible explanations. A good friend couldn’t get back into their orange email account, although he tried everything and orange couldn’t help either, emails still go to the address though.

It’s more a case of they treat you like you don’t exist, blocking your phone and emails, social media connections etc.

1 Like

When you are ghosted without explanation- you are not the problem.

3 Likes

A bit like facebook is doing with me at the moment. :rofl:

I’d tell you if you were missing anything

1 Like

Got round it now, created a new account, same name, different email address. :rofl:

1 Like

Sadly, yes. And it hurts, of course. Best to take them off your Christmas card list and forget about them.