Gite Rental Wanted - Summer 2013

Hello All,

When my husband announced he would like to find a gite to this summer, I knew the best place to start our search! Staycation here we come!

We are looking for somewhere within an 1 and a half, 2 hours radius of Toulouse; a pool, who are happy to accept dogs (clean and tidy if a bit mad (but not in a chewy-way)), sleeps 4, either in town or within a couple of kms of town, for 4-5 days. Are we being picky? Hope not! If you know of somewhere similar to this, let me know and I'll fill in the details on when, etc. I don't want to shout about when we will be staying with you :)

Thanks so much; Lynda

Worth a look in the rentals tab at the top of the page too Lynda :)

Thanks Camilla, I'm taking a look at this tonight, so will come back to you then. Lynda

Hi Elaine, thanks for the link, it look lovely. I'll get back to you once we've had a chance to peruse properly. Lynda

Thanks Kathrin, I'll take a look at the map, and will get back to you, probably not before this evening. Lynda

http://www.tourisme64.com/location-de-vacances/garris/meuble-dorenia/HLOAQU064FS002KV.html

Hi Lynda
Please have a look at our gite in Pyrenees Atantiques. We have already booked 1st full week in July and same in August.
Interested?
Please get in touch.
Elaine

Hi Lynda

we have a gite 7kms from Eauze - about 1 hr 50mins from Toulouse, sleeps 4 and has a pool. we have availability in July but not August. I can send details.

Camilla

Hi Lynda,

Our gite is situated in St Nicolas de la Grave, all everyday shops within walking distance. 8 km from Moissac and 70 km from Toulouse (45 min drive).

It sleeps 5 persons in one double, 1 twin and 1 single bedroom; with kitchen/ diner, lounge and private courtyard with bbq etc. The pool is shared with guests from our b&b and ourselves, never had a problem as all families seem to have different times for using it.

You can bring dogs in the gite, but in the garden with the pool we have chickens and cats, so have to be careful there (we once had a dog trying to get into the rabbit cage!)

If you would like more information, you can always send me a private message

Kathrin