Glad to be back

Hi Everyone, sorry I have not been around, a few things, first a storm blow my livebox at home, then had problems with my sight in my right eye( or lack of it !! ) I was happy to find out that it was a cataract and nothing serious !!, but it is growing fast and had been distorting my sight, now have Fab glasses ( I can see to type !!!! ) and will go blind in style in my Vercace glasses !!!, all will be well after my operation and sight back to normal, still going for a second opinion though..

I also have my Mom staying, which is great, so not so much time online, as so enjoying her company. I have missed joining in the site, but will be able to contribute more after she leaves on the 22nd of June.

I still log on when I can to catch up with you all.

It's looking good and so interesting, well done everyone and it's great to see Survive France growing so fast, long may it continue xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind replies and thoughts. I have to wait for the Op, until it has fully grown, between 5 to 9 months, but I have great faith in the health care here and looking forward to having " child like vision " again

Good luck with the op. The latest tech for new lenses is amazing. I have the first signs and am almost looking forward to the day when I can get them done. It’ll be like having the eyes of a child again.

Hope everything goes okay with the op.

Hope all goes well and enjoy your time with your mum! Chat soon xx

Good luck with the op Karina - hope everything becomes crystal clear again in no time!

Nice to have you back Karina, I hope your operation goes well.

James