Great deal to sell stena line from France to Ireland

Where is the confirmation the ticket validity was extended by 12 months?

The ticket date is last year dates, to make a new booking I have to call customer service to arrange new booking, ticket doesn’t say it is valid to end of this year only says it is amendable. If you buy a ticket and did not show up, does it give you a valid data?
BTW don’t try to be smart,if you are not interested in buying you can ask questions but not in this attitude, Not sure what is your point to question me.

Yep so just show a copy of the confirmation of the ticket validity - simple!

The ticket date is last year dates, to make a new booking I have to call customer service to arrange new booking, ticket doesn’t say it is valid to end of this year only says it is amendable. If you buy a ticket and did not show up, does it give you a valid data?
BTW don’t try to be smart,if you are not interested in buying you can ask questions but not in this attitude, Not sure what is your point to question me.

Li Weihua… sorry if our questions are causing you any offence.

It is simply that none of us can really understand your current situation… as the Stena website definitely states that all amendments must be made before the original sailing dates.

It is not easy for us to have confidence, when we live so far away… perhaps you should advertise your tickets closer to where you are actually living.

Hey! I’m not trying to be smart - I simply want proof that the ticket is valid until 30 July 2017 i.e 12 months AFTER the original travel date!

What’s the problem with that?

BTW stop amending your posts - you are making things even more ‘confusing’!

Hi Stella,
Just answer your questions:
The ticket I bought is flexi ticket which means I can amend my ticket, in my case I have told Stena line before I travel date last year that I can not make the trip, then my ticket is hold for next travel, I have called customer service in Jan this year that I can not travel this year as well, but they said the ticket can only be hold to 31/12/2017, so it means I have to travel before 31/12/2017 or I sell the ticket or I loss it.

I am in Ireland, the trip I booked was from Ireland to France, but it can be changed from France to Ireland.

If someone is really interested in it, the easiest way to call Stena line and give the booking ref 71440411 and ask if the ticket is valid or not.

hopefully it can help you to understand.

no problem, I just dont like your attitude, you are trying to be smart, you know that.and I know you are not interested in the ticket just want to mess.

Why so defensive? You’re unable to provide simple proof of validity. Added to that you’ve already had 6 months to sell it i.e since January when you called customer service?!?

But hey - do what you like with your ticket. You’re absolutely right, I’m not at all interested in it.

I did not try to sell it in Jan, I thought I can travel this year, Unfortunately I can not travel so I want to sell it. what do you mean by validity? as I said if someone is interested in it, they can call customer service to check the booking ref.

Look, I don’t have time to answer your question, are you FBI something? you are not helping here, you just think you are smart.

So you knew back in January you could not travel this year.

Hi Li Weihua

I have sent you a private message.

Good luck.