Ground source heating

hi, i'm interested to know if anyone has used Nibe or Daikin for heating either ground source ir air source. has anyone used the reversible heating cooling grilles set up?

Thanks Brian, we have Air source currently in France and it does work for both cooling and heating until the outdoor temperature gets a bit below freezing and then we supplement with the woodburner to be extra comfortable. Perhaps we'd be better using Air Source and then investing in PV to generate electricity rather than spending a fortune on ground source... It's tricky to know what is best to do as Ground source seems to be very low running costs but high initial investment whereas Air Source is ongoing expense which we were hoping to minimise. Our architect is proposing to use Daikin Air source and then have units in the ceiling which cool/heat through grids in the walls. I need to look into it further as I'm not sure that is what we want. I really like underfloor heating and wall or ceiling cooling, though what I'm reading now about cooling the floors using the ground source heat pump is a problem of condensation...