Following on from my infiltration request, during renal ultrasound a mass was discovered. Update is a 6cm x 4.5 cm myome, non cancerous (phew!)
I have not been to a Gynaecologist in France only sage-femme. 1st rdv made by a French friends wife, who is a nurse. After viewing MRI (requested by MT) I hardly understood what she said but happy that she offered to speak to the friend to explain, though this did not happen.
I was then unsure how to convey to the Gynae specialist, that I was unhappy to wait 6 months to “see how I go”
I have now seen a 2nd Gynae but have felt mislead by the website that this lady spoke some English, it appears she does not or chooses not to!
I’m now in a dilemma as to search for another or wait out the 6 months & return to the first. However at least the 2nd has requested I return in one month…but are we going to be able to move forward with my lack of medical vocabulary? Im usually ok but now its my turn Im feeling out of my depth! Any advice or anyone else experienced something like this?
Due back at the same hospital for my husband and going to attempt asking if there is someone that could help me during my next rdv.