Had a great day skiing today until

Crickey, what lengths you guys go to , to get us to log on!!!

Now, see, if you had had your ski boot on, I suspect it would be impossible to have broken your ankle.

I can see you came down on the blood wagon, yet you weren't on skis...

So, you must have been on the piste, up the slope, but not on skis, and doing something that you could break your ankle doing.

Unless, perhaps someone on skis ran into you?

Do get well soon, no doubt the doc will tell you to eat lots of cheese, if you can't face that, just keep taking calcium tabs

Now what is Santa going to say about that ?!???!!! And you said you would be a good girl. You just wanted to get out of an extra duties. Well you won't be doing those now. Get well quick - and then stay on your feet. Me thinks you will have a VERY Peaceful Christmas. Loadsa Love Gina xxx

Catharine - a couple of your painkillers and a glass of something alcofrolic to your own taste and you'll be flying so high you won't need an ankle!! Get better soon and make the most of the enforced rest xx

Wait a minute though, just saw NOT skiing! Please reveal all, if kicking James' rear end, add censorship for we poor sensitive chappies.

Hasn't anybody got in the hopping mad joke yet? Yes, never done it skiing yet, probably never will at my age. Sympathy though, done a couple of well autographed casts in my younger day and it really is 'light duties' for a few weeks. Take it very easy m'dear, but look ont he bright side. Christmas, season of mountains of washing up and you can't!

Oh dear

be brave!

H & L

ouch... but great excuses to get out of cooking xmas dinner... It's the look in the last photo !)

Get well soon...

that's a sympathy 'like' not a schadenfreude 'like', poor you!

Hi James. What a sad start of the holidays! Quite a relief Catharine is OK(ish). Hope that your Christmas time will still be kind of merry - under the circumstances. Love to Catharine. And take care all of you!

oooh no, I made an early morning comment "break a leg".....it's all my fault, that's the acting thing! it was me OMG sorry Catharine.

Some people go to extraodinary lengths to get out of making the Xmas dinner (just kidding) - get better soon....xxx

Poor Catharine, take it easy and let the kids and James look after you xxx

Poor, poor Catharine. I hope you are not in too much pain and won't get too frustrated hopping around on one leg.

Bon courage, dear Cath' and bon corage, James, les Girls and Max.

Lots of love.

Very sorry but… great photos!!

OK James Step 1 open dishwasher thats one of the white things in the kitchen, put all dirty dishes in dishwasher and a tablet (kept under the sink) turn button to no 5 and press the power button.

Step 2 Take turkey out of freezer leave over night to defrost ( oh a freezer is a white thing in the kitchen)

Step 3 Ignore steps 1 and 2, state aloud sod it and open a bottle

to Catharine hope it dont hurt to much, sure you wont be milking it for all its worth enjoy the rest xx

Oh no, what a start to Christmas. I'm so sorry for Catharine, try and have a good Christmas as best you guys can though. A mate of mine, who is a travel agent, fractured his femur skiiing in America a few years ago. That was a nightmare, trying to get him home and, of course the insurance problems.

At least Catharine can turn the event into an article!!

Best wishes,

Phil

So bad!!! However have a Merry Christmas!

Shame there were no reindeers available to pull the sleigh :)