Hancock screws up again

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: It is best to nervously laugh at this point. Watching Liz Truss I feel like I have been transported to some weird alternate reality. I can’t believe these people are real.

If it wasn’t so sad it would be comedy gold.

2 Likes

Rule number 1, no poofters.
He’s got the job.

Very true.
They are scraping the barrel with an Australian import!

I hope you are not Aussie bashing Jane, I’ll be most upset.

I agree on the scraping of the barrel with him though, regardless of what he is. We were devastated when he got in, we were in Oz at the time.

Well, that’s all right then - he’s not getting paid for his role. As James Goldsmith said «if you pay peanuts you get monkeys»

Of course not.
It is the man himself who is at fault and those who think he would make a good addition to the Board of Trade.
Liz Truss yet again!

1 Like

But is not getting paid?

Just because Bojo said " “I don’t agree with everyone who serves the government in an unpaid capacity on hundreds of boards across the country - and I can’t be expected to do so.” doesn’t necessarily mean he Abbott isn’t getting paid. It could just means that Bojo already doesn’t agree with hundreds of people, so not agreeing with one more is no big deal?

Anyway, beimg appointed to this role will set him up for subsequent lucrative board memberships etc.

The British public will vote for them again if there is no viable alternative. The country is crying out for an effective opposition.

As is the US.

If Trump gets in for another 4 years I will know that the world has truly gone mad - does anyone know if you can still sign up for the Mars mission?

Dunno, I much prefer a Snickers bar.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@ptf

Someone just couldn’t countenance another Toblerone…:scream:

1 Like

And don’t talk to me about Wagon Wheels, they are half the size they used to be !!
Is nothing sacred ?

2 Likes

https://sacredchocolate.com/

1 Like

My Dad loved Toblerone, it holds happy memories for me.

1 Like

It used to be very cheap in Airports, when we travelled a lot the highlight for my little daughter was the tobblon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Shsss, don’t tell Peter, but things are not looking rosy on the WW front :frowning:

If things weren’t bad enough in the world, WW production is at risk !!