Happy Easter weekend everyone!

Have a great weekend everyone :slight_smile: :chocolate_bar::egg:

5 Likes

You and Yours too James :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like the weather back in Blighty is going to be a bit miserable, mais bon Pâques à tous en France :slight_smile:

Not over there for Easter itself but will be chez nous en France in another week.

2 Likes

Thank you, the same for you and everyone reading this post. Above all, after all the horrible incidents recently, I hope that it will be a safe and happy one. May all your eggs be unbroken and chocolate :wink:

3 Likes

Ishstar…Inanna…Eostre…,Astarte…Ea-star…Ashtoterth…(a non name Athtareth… ) old English Eastre referring to Ostara…Anglo Saxon goddess of the rising sun…spring and fertility…whatever y-our persuasion I wish all in this hemisphere…a happy springtime…x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People round here are describing the winter as the most miserable and démoralisant for three decades, but it’s an ill wind that blows no good and at least it unites everyone in a companionship of cheerful gloom. On that note, I wish you all a peaceful transition to the miracle of uncontrived renewal that is spring :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

Seems that Brittany maybe the whole of France have had the most rainfall…the wettest winter since records began…???

1 Like

This was the view across the road from us in 2016, I had hoped to be able to get the tondeuse over the lawn when I’m over the week after next but the forecast for next week is wet so I’m not hopeful - I think I’ll just have to invite Bill over for a beer instead :slight_smile:

Still, plenty of tiling still to do in the kitchen to keep me busy.

2 Likes

I’ve got close family from uk over next week and the forecast is constant rain all week…far too wet for the strimmer…got my shears at the ready but nothing worth shearing so far…next visit will be May from my son and hopefully one of my daughters too…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fields and fossé full today, thunder storms yesterday, but summers coming :smirk: and yes, the grass needs cuttin’:confused: hey ho! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not encouraging Bill :slight_smile:

At least our garden is above the water table, but in weather like this only by about 30cm - in the picture above you can get the impression that the water is flowing - straight towards us!

1 Like

Good Friday isn’t a holiday so I was at work all day and shall be tomorrow until 1300.

Then I shall be about the Easter Bunny’s business, I am the EB’s henchman.

4 Likes

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 Likes

Sounds like kiddies shoud be afraid, very afraid, Véronique… :scream::grimacing:

4 Likes

Hope you all had a lovely :hatching_chick: Easter, we had a lovely Sunday with the grandchildren, except grandad had forgotten where he had hid most of the eggs, we found some in trees :evergreen_tree: quite high up :blush: so funny

1 Like