Hats off to Amazon!

You don’t think they had something to do with it, do you? :astonished: :thinking:

The minimum has varied by time of year in the past. So could go down to £25 in September.

Also collecting at a relais might be free.

1 Like

Not a option for me, with a 30 km round trip each time to do so, and the only single time I did go to collect, the parcel hadn’t arrived.

BTW I hear that Amazon have offered their workers at Coventry the option to join a union, the GMB. Which is the General, Municipal and Boilermakers Union. :astonished:

These giant conglomerate unions are a menace, favouring often as they do one side of their membership against another. Ask any UK lorry driver from the 50s to the 70s what he thought of being lumped in the Transport and General Workers Union, along with his arch enemies, the dockers.

Then there is the irony of watching sci fi dystopian control films on Amazon Prime, one of the architects of the issue.

Received the soundcore x20 earphones today and must say again, incredible value. Soundcore must certainly be disrupting the market for sound equipment right now, as the quality vs price is excellent - very pleased.

3 Likes