Have you got your thermals ready?

:cowboy_hat_face:

How are things going? If you have time, it would be nice to have an update. Hoping all is well. Your kitty sounds very lucky to have you!

Hello Mary
Kitty had her operation and I was able to bring her home the following evening. The vet had a look at her paw and says it looks like she was caught in a trap as a kitten and that several of her phalanges have been amputated. :rage: Nothing can be done about it so Kitty is left with a nasty limp but manages to get around well. She is also staying in at night’s now and cuddles down with her ‘Teddy Tiger’. She also wants cuddles and petting too, so all in all she is settling down really well. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh dear… poor little thing… just as well she has found you … she will need someone caring to look after her . :relaxed:

and I reckon, her limp will become part of her “charm” as she grows up… her muscles/body will compensate in some way.

1 Like

Hello Ann

I’m so glad she is settling down with you and is OK following her visit to the vet. Now she’s with you and getting proper care I’m sure she will become a loving companion. She’s a lucky girl.

We are the lucky ones, I think that she found us… Mum is very pleased to have a fluffy companion and we can’t believe how quickly she has now settled, so much so that she stole my slipper this morning ! :joy:

3 Likes