Have you had your avis d'impôts yet?

Jane… you have lost me… according to the ANTS site… justification of domicile is needed… ie proof of where you live… ie your address… (so they know where to send the speeding ticket… :wink::wink:)

Well you’ve lost me as its nothing to do with the ANTs site. As I said we are exchanging driving licences. Following David’s prompt I looked again…the requirements are

1 copie de justificatif d’identité
1 copie d’un justificatif de domicile
1 copie recto-verso : du justificatif de votre résidence en France depuis au moins 6 mois (par exempte : contrat de location, contrat de travail, justificatif de sécurité sociale, avis d’imposition…)

Last time I looked I skipped over justificatif de sécurité sociale - most probably having an ‘english’ moment where social security is about benefits, and we’re not on any benefits.

So problem solved now for licence, we still need the Avis for our other matter but it will just have to wait.

Sorry Jane… I only had to provide a Bill when I exchanged mine… seems they have altered the goalposts…

These days… I could provide a printout of my medical needs and supplies for the necessary period…:wink:

Incidentally, your marriage certificate plus Utility Bill should work… have you tried that ??

One site reckons that taking several EDF bills (for example) to show the usage over the period… is sufficient to show residence…

:relaxed: