Hello!

Hello everyone!

I've just joined the group- nice to see that there is still a nice crowd of horsey people out there! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 5 year old pure arab to loan- he's an absolute gem, lovely temperament, fanatastic mover, around 15hands, slight build- Unfortunately I'm in Ireland studying at the moment, and probably will be for another few years, meaning the poor bugger is getting fat and bored in the field. He would need an experienced rider as he is still quite green, but he really is an absolute dote to work with.

Any interest, do give me a shout!

(I'll add some pictures when I get home...!)

He ! My name is Muriel Heerebout. I have just bought a place in the Gers(79 miles under Bordeaux) where I keep and breed Arab (riding type).

I am from Belgium (BegianxBritish) and lived in UK many years studied and worked there.

Always been into horses I am an horse addict. I could be interested by having your arab gelding (or stallion ?) on loan. I am planning to introduce people to the Arab horse as a the wonderful riding horse he is. It's just that they need to be approach on a more polite and respectful way than the average horse. I love and admire their cleverness so much.

Could you send me pictures ? But how could he come to here ?

Looking forward to hear from you

horseley yours

Muriel Heerebout

Le Manoir de Caumont

32240 Lias d'Armagnac

Gers(Gascony)

mail: heerebout.muriel@gmail.com