Help, I'm in trouble!

crumpets!

Inspired by bathroom...

@Catharine Daw! I'm fillin'up!

What a wonderful surprise to come home to so many birthday wishes! Thank you all so much. It is really, truly appreciated.

I'm sure you will all be relieved to hear that James H is alive and well. So I'm sorry but his woodworking tools are not up for grabs just yet :)

I was inserted into a candlelit, scented, seaweed filled bath and force fed champagne before being presented with a selection of quality gifts including a "Maman, je t'aime" mug (I now feel properly French) and a plant which looks like Dougal from the Magic Roundabout and which will be the start of our green wall.

Happy Birthday Catharine ' sorry its late but i have just got in - spent all day chasing the couriers from my online purchases ( think they may have been on strick today ) ( hope that helps James !!!!!!!)

cheers

Rod xx

Happy birthday, Catharine. Do you accept IOUs?

Happy Birthday Catherine.

Happy Birthday Catherine. I'm sure Jame's presents will arrive. SOON.

Happy birthday, Catharine. Maybe lunch at the pizza place? (bring James).

Happy birthday Catherine xxx

Catherine,
Wishing you all the very best for your birthday

Of course I mean Catharine <3

Happy Birthday Catherine x

Have a lovely evening Catherine, hope the pressies arrived :-) If not just do with lots of love <3 xxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE…many,many happy returns and don’t forget to have FUN…

James, we had nearly 6 hours power down today, so didn't see if pressies showed. If not, we have a very nice cellar where you can hide...

Lots of birthday wishes winging their way to you, Catherine. We hope you've had a wonderful and memorable day.

Does she REALLY want to be reminded that she is yet another year nearer to being old??

Hi, Catharine, congratulations on being another year older - you will soon be a "grumpy old woman", with all the moaning rights it bestows!

....happiiii birthday Catherine - hope you get absolutely spoilt rotten.... :)