Help please! Need some advice

Of course I realise that you can put any names down, but what’s the point?

Christine, because some of us get together and to find that you have been talking to someone totally different from whom you supposed would not be good.
We have made friends here in Burgundy through SF.

Hi Jane what is/was SF. Did you ever use the Burgundy Pulse forum? Not sure what happened to it.

SF? Survive France.

Yes sorry David (and Jane) I was thinking it was something linked specifically to Burgundy as Jane had mentioned Burgundy. I’m in the Burgundy region, though not just now I’m having my annual 6 weeks in Cyprus warming myself ready for the Burgundy winter cold.

@David_Naylor … I am plucking up courage to ask what KT stands for… on an info sheet I was handed today… at La Saint-Hubert celebration…

I’ll have to collar someone quietly tomorrow at the Mairie…:wink:

@Stella are you asking the correct person? Is it something I’ve mentioned or discussed?

@David_Naylor … it was your question about SF… and what does it stand for… I was merely meaning that sometimes the mind goes blank…(often in my case) :smile:

Good old google and Wikipédia give this Stella …« KT », une abréviation courante de catéchisme ou catéchèse dans le domaine religieux !
:slight_smile:
Here is the link for other KT’s …

1 Like

Well done… Ann… that does make sense now I think of it… although when I was gazing at the flier, I could not come up with a French word that started with K …

Brain-dead, obviously… :neutral_face:

KT = caté = catéchisme ( just as K7 in ye olden daies was a cassette).

1 Like

Well for a moment there neither could I, so here goes …

The next rainy day I have I will try and see how many I know :wink: