Help - which glue do I need please?

Good morning everybody

The sole of my trainer has become detached and I would like to glue it back on. If I was in the UK I would go and buy some contact adhesive. Please can anyone tell me the name of the glue in French.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mandy,

The best product i've found in France for such things is this :

Araldite 2011 A & B - Basically it comes in two tubes, Glue and Hardener. Mix equal quantities of the tubes and apply to the cleaned surfaces then clamp together to dry.

I bought mine in Mr Bricolage last year if I recall.

Careful with the utilisation cos' it's strong stuff and needs to be used promptly !

Thank you Peter

Talking cobblers again Peter ;-)