Hidden Amazon discount pages - often 75% off or more!

(James Higginson) #1

Fragrances

Handbags & Shoulder Bags

Watches

Electronics

TVs

Power Tools

Clothing

Jewellery

Shoes & Footwear

Camera Gear

White Goods

Lingerie & Undies

Garden & Outdoors

Beauty

(James Higginson) #2

Some good Amazon links up above in the navigation menu too :)

(Josephine Over) #3

Thanks specially with Christmas coming and chilly nights to check out prices. I am always looking for bargains

(Celia Ford) #4

Blimey, a smart cover / stand for an ipad 2 for 0.01euro. Okay, postage 10 GBP but still pretty cheap! Thanks James.

(James Higginson) #5

Absolutely Mike, well worth looking around!

(James Higginson) #6

Some of the pages on MSE were the inspiration for some of the searches yes Krister.

(Mike Longhurst) #7

I have to say that some of the stuff on the site is not really discounted. One example is a Makita Battery quoted as being £244 before discount and on sale for just £75, but they normally only retail for £74 anyway and if I search online IO can get them for a lot cheaper than that. So whilst a lot of the stuff really is a good deal not all are bargains.

Rgds, Mike L

(Ron Fox) #8

check out wanted mania.fr, they search to better the price you have obtained and take a percentage of the difference.

(Krister Rosendahl) #9

I found a more generic one, that also includes Amazon.fr
http://fastdiscountfinder.com/

Thank you very much James for this info! I had no idea such searches were possible.

(Krister Rosendahl) #10

Are the links generated from here? http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheap-amazon-loopholes

(Jeni Middlehurst) #11

Will do James. I never look at one without the other. You'd be surprised how often it is cheaper on Amazon.fr and postage free and delivered within a day or two. I like to keep all options open, so if you get a link for the French version, it would add to the mix so to speak. By the way, did you know that amazon,fr now sell things like germolene ( a daily essential in our house) and other over the counter ointments?

(James Higginson) #12

Check it out Jeni, much of it is deliverable to France! The Amazon.fr deals are not so juicy

(Jeni Middlehurst) #13

That is brilliant. Do you have the links for amazon.fr?

(James Higginson) #14

Some of the stuff is so heavily discounted they are practically giving it away. That is not to say that it's all worth buying!

(Carl Alban) #15

Good work that man. I seen these pages before but handy of you to make them more accessible. :)