Hidden Amazon discount pages - often 75% off or more!

Fragrances

Handbags & Shoulder Bags

Watches

Electronics

TVs

Power Tools

Clothing

Jewellery

Shoes & Footwear

Camera Gear

White Goods

Lingerie & Undies

Garden & Outdoors

Beauty

Some good Amazon links up above in the navigation menu too :)

Thanks specially with Christmas coming and chilly nights to check out prices. I am always looking for bargains

Blimey, a smart cover / stand for an ipad 2 for 0.01euro. Okay, postage 10 GBP but still pretty cheap! Thanks James.

Absolutely Mike, well worth looking around!

Some of the pages on MSE were the inspiration for some of the searches yes Krister.

I have to say that some of the stuff on the site is not really discounted. One example is a Makita Battery quoted as being £244 before discount and on sale for just £75, but they normally only retail for £74 anyway and if I search online IO can get them for a lot cheaper than that. So whilst a lot of the stuff really is a good deal not all are bargains.

Rgds, Mike L

check out wanted mania.fr, they search to better the price you have obtained and take a percentage of the difference.

I found a more generic one, that also includes Amazon.fr
http://fastdiscountfinder.com/

Thank you very much James for this info! I had no idea such searches were possible.

Are the links generated from here? http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheap-amazon-loopholes

Will do James. I never look at one without the other. You'd be surprised how often it is cheaper on Amazon.fr and postage free and delivered within a day or two. I like to keep all options open, so if you get a link for the French version, it would add to the mix so to speak. By the way, did you know that amazon,fr now sell things like germolene ( a daily essential in our house) and other over the counter ointments?

Check it out Jeni, much of it is deliverable to France! The Amazon.fr deals are not so juicy

That is brilliant. Do you have the links for amazon.fr?

Some of the stuff is so heavily discounted they are practically giving it away. That is not to say that it's all worth buying!

Good work that man. I seen these pages before but handy of you to make them more accessible. :)