High protein liquid meals

I have a nasty feeling I have asked this before..................... if so just put it down to age and stress!

We have here 80 liquid high protein high calorie meals which were prescribed for JP when he came out of hospital, he had to take them by tube into the stomach but I guess they could be drunk. His "ordanace" was for too many, or he was stubborn and decided to eat to soon? So they are going spare. If I take them back to the pharmacist they burn them, medcines sans frontiers, le croix rouge, medcines du monde arent interested...................... any ideas? It just seems wicked to throw them, we have the transfusion stand too..............We are in 24 near Ste Foy but I would happily deliver them, within reason,. The hospitals cannot take them as they are on prescription to JP.......all ideas gratefully received!

These are dated 2018 are hermatically sealed and in a fridge. It is ridiculous that they have to be destroyrf when so many people are starving.

Hi Annie,

You just have to accept the wastage. While these things are valuable they can't be transferable unlike antibiotics etc.