Holiday in Portugal

Is there anyone who would like 2 or 3 weeks holiday in Portugal free???? We have to be in France for medical treatment as of this weeken(7/8thfeb) and are hunting furiously for a house sitter . We have 3 dogs, 2 labs, and a little spitz, and 5 cats who come and go as they please. the fridge is full the wood for the burner is there, wine and port in the cupboard, can anyone help us out? I have tried the sitting sites but everyone is booked; We have english , french and portugese tv, we have internet, What else can I tell you??? we are near Fatima and Ourem, about an hour from the beach and 20 minutes from a beautiful river beach, the house is in the countryside, next to the forest so dog walks are easy, .........................pleaser let us know if you can help!!

Annie

Hi again,

I could do that last 2 weeks from the 14th onwards and can send some more info about me if you are still looking for someone?

Bridget

Hi Annie

I just sent you a friend request, I might be able to help and can write more by message/mail,

Thanks

Bridget

Hi Annie

I just signed up and sent you a friend request as a friend of mine recommended me on Facebook

I can be free then so Ill send you a message with a bit about me and just see if you still need anyone

All the best

Clare

Hi Annie

Have you tried trustedhousesitters.com. I know it's short notice but they have hundreds of people registered who will sit for free.U just have to join the site (costs about £30 for a month) and post your requirements. I'm sure you will get some very quick responses...

Karen