House sitter needed

We urgently need house-sitters for our house in the Languedoc for 10 weeks.. Although we live here full-time, we need to return to the USA for a short term medical issue. We have two elderly dogs with assorted health issues who need to be cared for, as well as some plants that will need to be watered occasionally. In return, we offer a large 3 bedroom village house with central heating, a fireplace and a large roof top terrace. We also have high speed internet, cable television, DVD player and a large collection of DVDs, washer and dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen. Car also available. . Period - November 24 until January 31, 2012. Start date is somewhat flexible.

If I were only there! I am a professional pet sitter, but alas, I'm in Austin, Texas. I am hoping to move to France in the next year or so. Best wishes on your stay in the US.

I would love to do this for you...my Mother just died and I will be with my siblings in Texas...maybe another time..I am an American, live in the States and visit as often as is possible with my French husband...LOVE dogs, have one now a puli 6 yrs, my beloved Old English died last Christmas..Catharine Ewart-Touzot

Very glad to hear you have found someone. Hope everything goes well for you !

Thank you all for your interest, but we have found someone to help us out.

A bientot

Hi Sharon

You might want to post on Guide2Languedoc if you haven’t already.

I have posted this link on their FB Page, my profile & my Page

Hope you find someone soon !

Hello,

We, couple late 30s/early 40s, are available for the whole period you need a house/animal sitter and would love to help you out.We have two years full time experience as house/animal sitters and have excellent references. We have a CV, incl our picture, available for consideration if you are interested, please let us know. Here are a few fragments from what our customers wrote as testimonials:--looked after the animals very well--, --very good housesitters - honest, trustworthy and loyal--, --totally delightful couple and extremely respectful of your home--, --they are welcome here any time again.We look forward to hear from you,

Kind regards,

Mirjam

Hello,

Where in the Languedoc are you located?