Household insurance - large outbuildings

Hi, I need to shop around as we are currently paying €110 a month in household insurance which is just too high. One of the reasons are our large outbuildings which are too large for most normal household insurance policies.

Can anyone recommend an insurer that covers outbuildings over 50m2 please.

Many thanks

we have over 400m² of outbuildings and pay far less than that with crédit agricole (less than 50€ a month). At our last place we were with groupama for the same reason, corps de ferme avec dépendances and paid around 300€ a year.