How are you pretending not to be middle-aged?

1 Like

None and not desperate, but certainly past my ‘sell by date’, :wink:

1 Like

I think I’ve been middle-aged since I was in my late 20s. I got bored with clubs, drinking until comatose and started to call modern music “noise”.

However, I recently had my 49th birthday and have decided that I like this age very much and don’t intend to get any older. Next birthday I will be 49 again.

4 Likes

I reckon I’m passed middle age, no use pretending :slightly_smiling_face:
I suppose from 45— Now have been the best years of my life in many ways, a lot of sailing, ‘doing up’ places, here and in Portugal, generally doing what I want, when I want!
Just been for a Moule Frites, at La Roche Bernard, pity Madam is working, will try to make up for it over Her long W/E. :heart:

2 Likes

Ultra marathons…don’t you just love them?
Still trying to become a great guitar player…not happening so far… I’ll report back when there’s an old age post.

2 Likes

By not knowing nor bothered about the definition of middle aged…proud of my tattoos…each one a carefully thought out addition to my life’s journey…not bothered what others think of them…nor me…I knew a lady once who well into middle age embarked on a complete body suit…she died just before it was completed and just before the final tattoo would have covered her very first ever tattoo…to look at her no one would have even known she had any tattoos at all…her chosen body art was phenomenal though…

1 Like

Kind of reminding me of one my favourite series…we absolutely fabulously loved Ab Fab…soooooo funny…we still use iconic phrases when in touch with each other to this day…lol…x :slight_smile:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3id1bc

1 Like

Beer and drugs (prescription only these days ), and the occasional ink - rock on :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

My French Wife loved it Helen, long before we met, me too! :grin:

1 Like

Like a default position bill…lol…no matter how many years pass with no contact the first thing we do is speak “ab fab” style and it’s as if we’ve never been apart…people I remain in contact with from school and years after it just comes natural…the identification with the characters…maybe not so much my kids but have to say that they all love dawn french and Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley…,x :slight_smile:

1 Like